here go site get link https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/oral-cytotec-for-abortion/35/ passe compose du verbe essayer good as gold writing service generic viagra uk reviews of volvo go to link https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/a-better-world-essay/10/ viagra student loan consolidation listen to music essay sell research papers online book cialis com guest online royal site https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/what-does-viagra-do-to-the-body/82/ https://cwstat.org/termpaper/uttara-kannada-case-study-assignment/50/ follow link viagra commercial sailing pyramids of egypt essay i need help with my assignment achat de viagra au quebec jackin the box viagra https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/prix-viagra-paris/24/ thesis statement academic writing https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/lexapro-strange-feeling/14/ donald glover golden globes speech https://psijax.edu/medicine/synthroid-fatigue-side-effects/50/ enter site writing a personal statement for college can you take cialis twice a day https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/how-to-do-a-book-report/3/ https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-baudette/96/ Launch Leadership was written and designed to specifically address a growing need in our students. Employers and Post-Secondary Educational Institutions report seeing more and more students who are lacking in what have been labeled “soft” or “essential” skills. We believe that in order for our students to be competitive in a quickly advancing world they need a solid foundation upon which to build. Through several 45-minute modules, that are discussion based and experiential in nature, we will endeavor to lay that foundation.
- Designed with 7-12th grade students in mind.
- All original curriculum designed to be interactive and experiential.
- Focused on the development of foundational and essential skills such as time management, fiscal literacy and communication.
- Semester Tuition: $150.00 Includes all curriculum materials.
LAUNCH LEADERSHIP SCHEDULE
– Orientation / Personal Leadership / Dreams, Goals & Tasks
– Post-Secondary Education Readiness
– Work Place Readiness / Professional & Social Etiquette– Written Communication / On-line Electronic Communication
– Spoken Communication
– Global Citizenship / Civic Engagement / Graduation
– Back-up Dates for Inclement Weather Cancellations
November 2019 – Student speaking opportunity at Idea Festival Youth Events