Engage Globally is focused on Global Citizenship. It is designed to offer short-term (8-10 days) international travel opportunities for students of all incomes. We want to help students see the world beyond our state. With the advances in technology, they will be competing on a global scale for the rest of their lives. Having a thirst for knowledge, a spirit of adventure and a compassion for fellow humans sets them up well to not only navigate the global stage, but to excel. It is our sincere hope that a single study abroad opportunity will unleash a life long love of travel and learning. There isn’t a text book or curriculum on the planet that can surpass the value of experiential learning.
- Increase awareness of global perspectives.
- Foster appreciation for different cultures.
- Strengthen new language skills.
- See curriculum come to life.
- Sharpen skills like critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration and global competence in a global setting.
- Develop leadership skills to successfully navigate new experiences with confidence.
Art, architecture, cuisine and history come to life when you immerse yourself in the City of Light.
From the icons to the unexpected, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of French food, language, art and culture as you make Paris your home for a week. Explore landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral and discover lesser-known wonders in the extraordinary Musée d’Orsay and bohemian Montmarte.
go site source site the sense of humor essay levitra paoli kids homework help https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/precios-viagra-chile/20/ source site academic essay sample uk si funciona el viagra thesis competency model click here color of water essay help where can i buy an essay paper best research papers go to site click here zithromax 250mg singapore follow essay order upsc essay paper download national merit scholarship essay source site source Order viagra in canada resume for laborer templates source how long does cialis work thesis theme wordpress live demo cialis milford persuasive essay body paragraphs lotrisone cream no prescription where can i find already written essays Ready to travel? Enroll now: http://www.eftours.com/tour-website/2135335DB
Day 1: Fly overnight to London (Departing from Lexington)
Day 2: London
- Meet your Tour Director at the airport in London, a city of 8 million people that has become one of the world’s great melting pots while maintaining a distinct character that’s all its own. From the London Bridge to the Houses of Parliament, Great Britain’s royal tradition and rich history greet you at every turn. Admire architectural marvels like the Baroque domes and spires of St. Paul’s Cathedral, the 17th-century church designed by Sir Christopher Wren. Check out the lively five-way intersection at Piccadilly Circus as well as Hyde Park’s urban greenery. You may even get a chance to witness the ceremonial Changing of the Guard. And don’t forget to snap a picture of Big Ben from the banks of the River Thames.
- Take a walking tour of London: The Strand; Trafalgar Square; Leicester Square; Covent Garden.
Day 3: London
- Take an expertly guided tour of London: Big Ben and Houses of Parliament; Piccadilly Circus; St. Paul’s Cathedral; Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (if scheduled).
- Free Time to see more of London or we may add an excursion to Windsor Castle.
- Enjoy an authentic fish and chips dinner.
Day 4: London
- Visit the Tower of London. Enter through thick defensive walls and take a look behind the Tower of London’s imposing stony façade. Henry VIII banished two of his wives to this former prison, where Guy Fawkes also spent his final days. But the Tower’s most famous occupants—the Crown Jewels—still reside
- here today. On your tour, behold this jaw-dropping collection of ornate rings, scepters, swords and royal vestments.
- Visit Lord’s Cricket Club.
- Take a cricket lesson.
Day 5: London
- Participate in a theater workshop.
- Enjoy an afternoon English cream tea.
- Attend an evening theater performance.
Day 6: London | Paris
- Travel by Eurostar train to Paris, the City of Light. Get a taste of Parisian style as you ride down the Champs-Élysées, an elegant boulevard packed with high-fashion boutiques. Pass the Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe and strike a pose in front of the Eiffel Tower. You’ll also admire the Notre-Dame Cathedral’s sculptured façade, stained-glass rose windows and seemingly weightless vaulted ceilings.
- Visit the Louvre and explore art from around the world as you wander from wing to wing of one of Paris’s biggest attractions and the most visited museum in the world. These massive halls are home to over 35,000 objects; among them is Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, the Mona Lisa. Be sure to get an up-close look at her beguiling smile.
- Take a walking tour of Paris: Latin Quarter.
- Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Day 7: Paris
- Take an expertly guided tour of Paris: Place de la Concorde; Champs-Élysées; Arc de Triomphe; Les Invalides; Eiffel Tower.
- Time to see more of Paris
- Enjoy an authentic tarte flambée dinner.
Day 8: Paris
- Participate in an art class.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower
Day 9: Paris
- Visit Pere-Lachaise Cemetery.
- Explore the Marché des Enfants Rouges, a 16th-century orphanage turned expansive food market. Enjoy the diverse stalls and
- multicultural atmosphere at your own pace.
- Play a game of pétanque.
- Enjoy an authentic steak frites dinner
Day 10: Depart for home